Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I need to know the ocation of the relay on a 2003 hyundai…

I need to know...

I need to know the ocation of the flasher relay on a 2003 hyundai santa fe

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

112k and yes it starts and runs normally. quite well actually

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Santa Fe yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've bought the relay and need to know where under the dash it is.

10/12/2017
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer.

Your flasher relay is located next to the passenger compartment fuse/junction box under the dash on the drivers side. I have attached an image in the link below. Click on it to see the location.

Chris

I hope this information/answer is helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top left of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Chris

Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician

Thank you!

Chris