Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

What is the name of the devise yo mentioned in you'er answer…

Customer Question
What is the name...

What is the name of the devise yo mentioned in you'er answer "Expert: jan73 replied 8 years ago.
OK. The car most likely has a drives side door latch assy.. There is a switch in that latch that is responsible for operating the alarm system. Unfortunately, when that goes bad, there is nothing you can do to start the car, it has to be replaced" .

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2002 Land Rover

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would try it myself first

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/5/2017
Auto Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

I can't track previous answers I'm afraid

do you have trouble with your range rover locking you out?

as the switches inside the door lock can give issues over time?

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you