Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Where is the power steering pump on a lincolin contenental…

Customer Question
Where is the power...

Where is the power steering pump on a lincolin contenental 98

Mechanic's Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?

Where is the power steering pump located

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 98 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes he is

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Car
10/4/2017
Auto Mechanic: Ron Z., - Auto Tech - replied 10 months ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and type out my reply. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding.

Looking at the front of the engine where the serpentine belt is, the power steering pump is located on the right side of the engine, about midway down. For an image location view, click here: https://goo.gl/HiotGi

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Ty, your info was right on. That's what my Dad wanted to know

You're welcome! Glad I could be of some help today! Please remember to leave a rating for our Q&A using the stars at the top of the page! Have a great day!