Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

09 4.2 timing component installation procedure. whats

Customer Question
09 4.2 timing component...

09 4.2 timing component installation procedure.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you know your ignition timing number? How many miles are on the car?

Whats ignition timing number ? and mileage is around 60k

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

09 mase quattr 4.2

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes , misfire on cy #7 found what looks like some one put something in intake an got on top of piston an in valve train. marked upper chains an gears when removed heads , but after reinstalling heads marks had been removed . would really like the correct installation procedure . I don't like not having the proper procedure.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I guess that's the only thing holding me up

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Car
10/1/2017
Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 10 months ago
eric remington

hello can I have vehicle id number please?

Zamfk39a890043169
I'm sorry ,new to this site .
I am waiting on a response ? I'm not so how this is working .
Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 10 months ago

sorry I do not have any information on this vehicle not a US model