Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Google Assistant] is. An Audi Q7 2013. I'm not fixing it

Google Assistant] is
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: an Audi Q7 2013
JA: Are you fixing your Q7 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm not fixing it myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Can you please explain what type of problem you are having and what your trying to fix?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
The coolant level warning keeps coming on. I checked the fluid levels and they seem to be ok. But the warning coming on is freaking me out.

In most case if the coolant levely is okay and the system is full then this type of problem is usually do to a low coolant sensor failing and the fix in most cases requires replacing the sensor. The place to start if your sure your coolant checks okay is to have the low coolant sensor checked and replaced as needed.