Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

Miss fire cylinder one I changed the plugs and coil packs. I

Miss fire cylinder one I changed the plugs and coil packs . I had the same problem two months ago on cylinder 4 in which the plug coil pack an fuel injector was change.
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Starts ok burns a little more gas than usual
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: 2010 cx7 with 2.3 turbo
JA: What year is your Turbo?
Customer: Stock
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turbo not a problem the miss in cylinder one is
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

so coil and plug for 1 was changed and same issue ?

is it a dead slip at idle or when driving ?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
It idles fine it stumbles a little on acceleration

at this point the odds are the 1 injector is restricted and or bad

its best to swap 1 injector with cylinder 2 and see if the skip moves the odds are it will and then you know the injector is bad

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Is there a video or some instructions on how to replace the fuel injectors on this engine?

the intake manifold has to come off then fuel rail is lifted up to remove the injector