Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic Vehicles
45790705

Google Assistant] the air conditioning is running hot on my

Google Assistant] the air conditioning is running hot on my 2013 Ford Taurus
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: not that I can tell
JA: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: if you can walk me through it I'm not mechanically inclined
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that should do it

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Here are a few things to try first. Check to see if the cooling fans on your radiator are running.
If they are not, there may be an electrical issue.
Then locate the air conditioner in the engine bay and see if the compressor is running.
The center of the pulley should turn along with the pulley itself if the compressor is working correctly.
Let me know how this looks and we can take it from there.

Thank You For The Rating :)

IF you need my Assistance in The Future on a Different issue , Just start your Question with ( FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY)

or Click on the link Below to Enter My Profile & Under My Picture Profile There is a Box That Says (Ask Your Question)

It will be Highlighted in Orange, Type your Question in The Box & It will be sent straight To Me to Assist you .

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-chadfarhat/?rpt=3800