Michael Solis
Michael Solis,
Experience:  Lead Tech at Solis Auto Repair
99786211

I dropped coins and the went into the shifter on my 2008

I dropped coins and the went into the shifter on my 2008 Toyota Sequoia. So we are trying to figure out how to take the panel off so we can get the coins out....worried they are going to get stuck and lock my shifter in a gear
JA: Does the vehicle have a fuse that enables or disables the shifter?
Customer: I don't know
JA: Are you fixing your Sequoia yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: my husband has removed the bolts in the middle console and then a screw up by the gas pedal and then one on the passenger side as well
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that is all we have done so far

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive world for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life. Let me know if I can help

here is an attached procedure, see if it is similar to yours and visually look at it. If it is not similar to your shifter please send me vin number, thank you!

It was my pleasure answering your question. Now that we have either answered, or somewhat answered the question, I will offer my rating. Please let me know if for some reason you are not satisfied with the results I gave you, let me know because I strive for excellence & a 5 star. If you feel 5 star is not worth it, let me know what else I can do or change. Leaving a bad rating or negative rating only hurts me not the site. So please let me know if there is something I can do for you to earn your 5 star rating. Thank you. Sincerely, Michael.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you; my husband finally figured it out right before you sent this but this was exactly what we needed and I will make sure to note this site for any future questions! Very timely and spot on response! thank you so much!
No problem! I'm glad you were happy and got it all figured out! Please do not forget to rate.