Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have hyfire box coill+and distrubrty, i start car runs a…

Customer Question
I have hyfire box...

I have hyfire box coill+and distrubrty

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

I start car runs a couple minets and dies let cool off and will start again

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have my son stumped

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How or what do i check

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Car
hyfie6
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
9/24/2017
Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are quite a few things that can cause the engine to die and it will require some testing to determine exactly what is going on. You could be losing spark, fuel, it could be a fuel quality concern or an exhaust restriction.

What year, make and model is the vehicle and what engine do you have?