Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Second opinion] ive put a 3.0lt v6 engine into a off road

Customer Question

Second opinion] ive put a 3.0lt v6 engine into a off road buggy im looking for a basic wiring diagram to make the engine runJA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mitsubishi. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?Customer: i have the ecu also
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

What did this engine come out of?