Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Second opinion] ive put a 3.0lt v6 engine into a off road…

Customer Question
Second opinion] ive put a...
Second opinion] ive put a 3.0lt v6 engine into a off road buggy im looking for a basic wiring diagram to make the engine runJA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mitsubishi. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?Customer: i have the ecu also
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Car
9/15/2017
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

What did this engine come out of?