Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My both turn signals and Hazard lt in my 99 Aurora stopped

Customer Question

My both turn signals and Hazard lt in my 99 Aurora stopped working. I had a mechanic look at it. He changed the fuse and told me he'd have to get the whole assembly at a junk yard. After he left the lft signal and the Hazards now work, but the rt signal does not.
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: That mechanic is in the wind. I will ask my bro in-law to do that.
JA: Are you fixing your Aurora yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am very low income and hoping my bro in-law will help.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So we will need to do some checks with a volt meter to see whats going on with the system, do you have a volt meter?