Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Air conditioner is not blowing colh. Inside vents are not…

Customer Question
Air conditioner is not...

Air conditioner is not blowing colh

Mechanic's Assistant: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?

Inside vents are not cold. no coolant leak.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2006 gmc 5.3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am reparing . i checked the 35 amp ac fuse. it is ok.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Car
9/8/2017
Auto Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Have you connected a set of AC gauges and read the systems static pressure (system off) ?