Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Something with the electrical system. 2003 suzuki xl7. All i…

Customer Question
Something with the electrical...

Something with the electrical system.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2003 suzuki xl7

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XL-7 yourself? What have you tried so far?

All i have tried is working with the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

No i have not

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, i do not know enough to know the questions to ask

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Car
9/8/2017
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Will the car start?

Can you go into more detail on what is wrong?