Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I received a letter about a recall to replace the airbag.

Customer Question
VIN JMFSRCS6A5U003529Model CH Lancer ES...
VIN JMFSRCS6A5U003529Model CH Lancer ES 2.0L 4A/T Sedan/ Grey Cloth
Colour Cool Silver.the airbag was replaced last year at PORTSIDE MITSUBISHI on 25/08/2016Is this necessary?
Yours sincerely,
Koert Stijve
7/511 Henley Beach Road, Fulham 5024ph. 83566697
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Car
8/31/2017
Auto Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you. If you just received the letter, then i highly recommended you to follow the instructions stated on the recall. If they mailed it to you, they feel something is unsafe about it.

if you need additional details let me know.

if you are satisfied with my answer please give me a rating.

Hello? Did you get the message?

Hello? any updates? JustAnswer will begin to feel I did not satisfy your question, is there anything else I can do for you?