Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

Second opinion] I replaced rear brake pad three months ago.

At that time, the mechanic...
Second opinion] I replaced rear brake pad three months ago. At that time, the mechanic told me front brake pad's life will be three monthand need to replace after three months.When I step on the brake pedal while driving downhill road , I feel vibration. There are no warning signal. Is it dangerous to drive?Even if front brake pad is worn out, is brake still working?
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/21/2017
Gary
Gary, Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

will it vibrate the steering wheel ?

let me know

it vibrate and shake the steering wheel only when I drive downhill road.

the issue when this happens is the front rotors are out of round or warped having the front rotors machined or replaced should fix this issue you are having

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Gary
Gary, Technician
Gary
Gary
Gary, Technician