Check which alarm system was fitted as this car did not come with Factory alarm system they where fitted as an option .
But if you look under the drivers side dash you will see a black box with on one side a long two wire row plug fitted
and on the other side two smaller plugs , just pull the largest plug and try and start .
Let me know what happens .
Some alarm system fitted at the dealer will have Suzuki on the side .
If you still have the remote in working order try this .
1. Flip the Valet/Override switch to "ON" position.
2. Turn the ignition switch to "ON", the "OFF".
3. Then IMMEDIATELY flip the Valet/Override switch "OFF", "ON/OFF", "ON/OFF". The Siren will chirp one (1) time.
4. Turn the ignition switch "ON/OFF", "ON/OFF". The Siren will chirp one (1) time. It is now in the learning mode.
5. Press the button on one of the Remote Control Transmitters until the Siren responds with a confirming chirp. The first Remote Control Transmitter is now programmed.
6. WITHIN FIVE (5) SECONDS, press the button on the second Transmitter until the Siren responds with a confirming chirp. The second Transmitter is now "learned".
7. Repeat step 6 for any additional Transmitters.
NOTE: Each time the learning mode is entered, all Transmitters must be re-programmed into the Security System, including the Transmitter originally supplied with the Security System.
For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..