Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

How would you compare your pics with Toyota Sienna? Thanks

Chris, How would you compare your...
Chris,
How would you compare your pics with Toyota Sienna?
Thanks
8/17/2017
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I like the Sienna however it is not the greatest 4wd setup. It will work in the snow, but if you are needing 4wd for like off road use or in the event you are towing and stuck needing 4wd. Then this setup will not work. Though that may not be a factor for yourself

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

We are looking for 4wd to drive in the bad snow weather when skiing. Would it work? if not why? Thanks

If it is just for snow and not for anything related to pulling or working the 4wd hard then a AWD van would work.

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician