Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

Where is the fuel filter on a 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0? Not

Where is the fuel filter on a 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Ford Ranger. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Not right now

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

it is located under the truck on the frame rail as seen here in the picture

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Really did not help much! There is a lot of frame rail. Just where on the frame rail is it located. The tiny picture really wasn't much help.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I had to rate you a before I could get an answer. Was not worth $28.00!