sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

I HAVE A LEXUS GS300 I HAD THE BATTERY CHANGED AND NOW I GET

I HAVE A LEXUS GS300 I HAD THE BATTERY CHANGED AND NOW I GET NO OUTPUT FROM MY RADIO RADIO WILL SHOW STATIONS AND ALLOW TO SWITCH SOURCES BUT NOW SOUND

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It will require some electrical testing to determine what is wrong but if the radio works normally yet there is no sound then odds are you have a bad amplifier. Signal leaves the radio and goes to the amplifier and then to the speakers. If the amplifier isn't operational whether it's due to an internal failure or a loss of power or ground then there will be no sound. A scan toool should be used to verify that the amp isn't communicating, and then it's power and ground feeds tested to determine if the problem is the amp or a wiring/power distribution issue.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!