Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Bought a used Roadmaster Brake Pro Proportional Brake System

Bought a used Roadmaster Brake Pro Proportional Brake System #252487-10. Was told unit is 10 years old but works great. I am trying to find a manual for the unit telling me how to install, set up and operate the unit with a peace of mine. Can you direct me where to get a manual to solve my problem. Either dealer or on the net and print it out? Thanks
JA: What year is your MiniE?
Customer: It isn't a MiniE. I am installing the Road Master in my tow behind (flat tow) 2000 Jeep Cherokee Wrangler. Towed behind my 2007 Georgie Boy 35 foot motorhome.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: Automatic and has 156000 miles and per the manual can be flat towed.
JA: Are you fixing your MiniE yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Sorry Chris but I'm NOT working with any problems on a MiniE
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

HI,

Ok, that should be model 9300. I have attached the installation and owner manual for you as a pdf file

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you