Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 77 AMC Pacer (feel free to laugh). I have to jump

Customer Question

I have a 77 AMC Pacer (feel free to laugh). I have to jump the starter solenoid to fire up the car. New solenoid, new ignition switch, new neutral safety switch. I can't figure it out. Going crazy
Category: Car
Expert:  Kalamykid replied 2 months ago.

I do not have a wire diagram for this car, so I will have to help you do the testing to see what is wrong by memory and your help. Do you have a digital volt meter and a test light to do some testing?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We already went through this process, so nevermind

If you have all new parts then there has to be a wire that is not allowing power to get to the starter. I can help you find this problem if you will let me.