How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Greg Your Own Question
Greg, Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 7129
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
Type Your Car Question Here...
Greg is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a error on my 2006 Suzuki Forenza, the P2135 error

Customer Question

I have a error on my 2006 Suzuki Forenza, the P2135 error code. I am looking for a local mechanic to fix since Suzuki is out the business of cars. can you help?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 2 months ago.

Hi ...

In most cases we find that if we disconnect the battery and remove the throttle body and give it a good cleaning then replace .this repairs the problem .

If after cleaning the throttle body and the code comes back after a test drive then check the wiring harness and connection on the throttle body and at the ECM.

If all looks good and no damaged in the wiring harness replace the throttle body .

Question was any repairs done or was the throttle body replaced.

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..