Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My 1991 suzuki samari gets the "shakes" in the front if you…

Customer Question
My 1991 suzuki samari...

My 1991 suzuki samari gets the "shakes" in the front if you go past 40 mph...problem....solution? Help

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '91 Suzuki?

It is a soft top 4x4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No one really wants to work on it...so yes I am on my own. I have not tried anything yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not the I can think of?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Car
8/2/2017
Auto Mechanic: Dave Hopkins, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dave Hopkins
Dave Hopkins, Technician
Hello and welcome to JA.... What condition are your tires in? This sounds to me like you are having a tire balance issue... Without being there to drive the vehicle myself I am going to need you to be my eyes and hands and explain to me exactly what you feel while you're driving the vehicle
Have you had a chance to look at the tires?