Dave Hopkins
Dave Hopkins, Technician
Experience:  Fully certified in all phases of automotive repair as recognized and certified by Ford Motor Company and Hyundai Motor Company.
14289869

My 1991 suzuki samari gets the "shakes" in the front if you

Customer Question

My 1991 suzuki samari gets the "shakes" in the front if you go past 40 mph...problem....solution? Help
JA: What is the model of your '91 Suzuki?
Customer: It is a soft top 4x4
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no one really wants to work on it...so yes I am on my own. I have not tried anything yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not the I can think of?
Category: Car
Expert:  Dave Hopkins replied 2 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JA.... What condition are your tires in? This sounds to me like you are having a tire balance issue... Without being there to drive the vehicle myself I am going to need you to be my eyes and hands and explain to me exactly what you feel while you're driving the vehicle
Have you had a chance to look at the tires?