Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Do you know anything about 2009 bentley continential wiper

Customer Question

do you know anything about 2009 bentley continential wiper motor. or do you have a diagram of the wipermotor system. my scanner verified the wiper switch is working norma but my wiper motor is not running. there is power and ground for the connector at the motor
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: although the my scanner verified the switch is working, there is no power and ground changes at the connector when i flip the switch
JA: Are you fixing your Continental yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes fixing myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: why is my scanner able to verified the switch position change/activate when I move the switch but no power or ground changes at the motor connector. Is the a CAN equipted motor/module?
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

i do need a vin # of the vehicle to get the factory repair info to assist!!

thanks