Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have the oil level warning the one with all the lines and

Hi I have the oil level warning the one with all the lines and the car beeps as I am driving along. I have checked oil level and it is fine? Had oil and filter change 3 months ago?
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: 3 months ago
JA: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?
Customer: 206cc 2003
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: CChecked oil level with dipstick not below min or above max
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont think so

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.My info is limited on this here but I saw no one else had posted and wanted to see if I could help in any way on this.

From what you have described here this sounds like a fault with the oil level sensor itself.The oil level sensor is usually located inside the engine oil pan and it can fail to send the correct signal on the oil level and causes this issue here.Since the actual oil level is o.k. I would have this sensor tested to see if it needs replaced as I suspect it does.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.A 5 star rating is appreciated.Thanks Pete