david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  owner/mechanic at 3D Automotive
4993992

Was just driving my 05 cts, everything was fine, then all

Was just driving my 05 cts, everything was fine, then all the sudden was slowly not being able to drive forward, pulled over and all my transfluid (I'm guessing) was pouring into the street, then would drive or reverse at all at that point. Looks to have come from the front passenger side .. any ideas ?

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. It is probably the transmission cooler lines that have either rusted through or broke.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How much are those usually to repair

it depends where you get the work done. all shops prices are different. my shop would be 2.0 hours labor,

parts prices will very also, especially since the cooler lines are usually only available at the dealer

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Got it, got a buddy who will do the work on the cheap for me, sounds like finding the parts is what might be expensive

not necessarily. you might want to call some parts stores.

what size engine?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
10-4, thanks for the insight, least gives me an idea of what's going on and what to tell my Buddy when ever he answers the phone ...

please accept the answer and leave a 5 star rating for me if you were satisfied with my assistance. just remember, by accepting the answer and leaving a rating doesnt mean we are done. im here to help you until the vehicle is fixed.

if yours is a 3.6 engine then the part on the attachment should work