Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a Suzuki XL7 2008, It. I t has just a little over

Customer Question

I have a Suzuki XL7 2008, It. I t has just a little over 100,000 miles and on June 9th it started losing power when braking and then it dies. It has been to two different shops. It has a new alternator,battery ,master cylinder and a brake booster and it still isn't fixed.
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes it starts up and you can drive it about 5 miles and it stops again.
JA: Are you fixing your XL-7 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been at the Goodyear and another area auto shop as noted above they have replaced the Alternator, battery, master cylinder and the brake booster and they have blown out the brake lines. They say it is a brake /traction computer issue but can't tell me who can fix it. I have already spent over 1000.00
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it fixable at all
Category: Car
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 3 months ago.

is the engine light on? does it shake and stall when stopping?