Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

Broken timing belt 08 forenza just want to know at TDC

Customer Question

broken timing belt 08 forenza just want to know at TDC SHOULD 1 CYLENDER BE UP
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Suzuki Forenza. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: DOES CRANKSHAFT TIMING MARK STAY SAME AFTER EVERY COMPLETE CIRCLE
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike V. replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Expert:  Mike V. replied 3 months ago.

TDC the piston will be up, but, you have to make sure you are on compression stroke. This is very important or you can have the timing off 180 degrees. So, both valves also have to be closed when you have #1 in the TDC position.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!