Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
98 Sunfire: light and shine it onto it you can see the number
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 98 Sunfire and i bought the car about 2 months ago. When I bought the car the light that shows the numbers on the Odometer is out. Just looking at the Odometer it's blank and there are no num… read more
2000 Chevy Tahoe: I have cold AC in the rear of the truck..damper
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have a 2000 Chevy Tahoe and I have cold AC in the rear of the truck but not the front. somewon had mentioned the word damper door or mode door. what do you think the problem could be?… read more
1991 VW Jetta: refilled ac unit with retrofit kit and worked..freon
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
1991 VW Jetta compressor turns on but no cold air. Refilled AC unit with retrofit kit and worked for a little while, but compressor did not kick back on untill I added more freon now no cold air… read more
Occurs..trouble code..the engine will not stay running after cranking
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
I have two questions. Since the retrofit to R134A there occurs often the warning low AC refrigerant or very low AC refrigerant with the trouble code B 446 and it shuts off al least the AC compressor. … read more
2002 chevy tahoe: assy..bearings..2002 Chevrolet tahoe lt 5.3
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
i got a 2002 chevy tahoe w/ a 5.3 liter, i need to know how to change a/c pully assy. because the bearings are going bad and are makeing a noise Optional Information: 2002 Chevrolet tahoe lt 5.3… read more
Bentley Continental Flying Spur: How can I retrofit my 2006
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, auto mechanic
How can I retrofit my 2006 Continental Flying Spur with a satellite radio? The original radio in the vehicle has a button for satellite radio, but it says it is unavailable.… read more
I have leaking coolant from the ac vents onto the carpet
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
I have leaking coolant from the ac vents onto the carpet. Is this a hard repair job? Can anyone provide some instructions?… read more
What does the blower motor resistor control for my rear
Jake
Jake, auto mechanic
What does the blower motor resistor control for my rear hvac? It's for a 2000 Chevy Tahoe LT… read more
1985 mercedes 200d: replacing an ac compressor..block..fitting..flush
janoboy
janoboy, Bachelor's Degree
i am replacing an ac compressor on a 1985 mercedez 300d that has been retrofitted for r134. for a reason unknown to me i am unable to get the high and low side block (which is one fitting) to meet flu… read more
98 durango: the ac compressor clutch and not the whole unit..ac works
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
can i change just the ac compressor clutch and not the whole unit on a 98 durango. the ac works fine. The clutch bearings are squealing bad… read more
Im doing a retrofit project, car ac i need a basic wiring
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Im doing a retrofit project , car ac i need a basic wiring diagram to power to Pusher fans in front of the Ac Condenser. With Independent Relay for each one , i planned to pick Current from The positi… read more
98 dodge neon: used engine..few of the sensors onto the new engine
ase_master327
ase_master327, Owner & Student
I"m driving a 98 dodge neon. i've just put a used engine in it. I changed a few of the sensors onto the new engine. Most times the engines starts perfectly. Occasionally after having been driven and p… read more
I've had prolems With a leaking ac system in my 2009 Tahoe
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Hi. I've had prolems With a leaking ac system in my 2009 Tahoe Hybrid. Yesterday I heard a whistling noice from the rear ac unit.. … read more
2000 Tahoe: ac blows cold in the rear but in the front..blows warm
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
I have a 2000 Tahoe Limited and the AC blows cold in the rear but in the front it blows warm what could be my problem?… read more
I want to install a reversing camera onto the rear of my Jayco
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
I want to install a reversing camera onto the rear of my Jayco Sterling just under the centre high light. Wondering how I am going to run the wire behind the back wall.… read more
98 chevy tahoe: new ac..blow air..there is a noise coming..heater core
john
john, Mechanic
98 chevy tahoe with a new ac controler and blower motor still will not blow air out. there is a noise coming from where the heater core is please help thanks bill Optional Information: 1998 Chevrolet … read more
I want to know if it's possible to retrofit electric rear
Eric, Retired
Hello, I want to know if it's possible to retrofit electric rear side window shades in my 2015 Audi A8 4.0T … read more
2003 Chevy Tahoe LT: loud..accelerating..freon & the compressor
Joel
Joel, GM Journeyman technician
2003 Chevy Tahoe LT; dual climate control & rear a/c; There's a loud scraping noise that happens when I have the a/c turned on and I'm accelerating. Sometimes it will blow cold air and sometimes not. … read more