Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

EricFromCT
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
which wires in the wiring harness are what..cd player..connectors
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
i need to know where the wires are run for all six of the speakers, and which wires in the wiring harness are what. somebody previously installed a cd player and now it seems that there are wires miss… read more
1995 Subaru Legacy: trailer lights..harness witch..three wires..ground
eric
eric, John deere tech.
How do you wire a 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon for its trailer lights? I have the harness witch has three wires and a white wire that is the ground.… read more
1999 toyota tacoma: cd player..dash..wiring harness..ground and yello
Sparkybuoy
Sparkybuoy, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
how do i install a cd player into my 1999 toyota tacoma i have already taken the dash apart and have got th the wiring harness. the problem i have is geting power to the new deck i followed the instru… read more
1995 jeep wrangler: markert cd player but the previous owners..spliced
ttiger79
ttiger79, Auto Mechanic
trying to wire a new after markert cd player but the previous owners spliced the wires and i'm not sure what colors are what on my 1995 jeep wrangler… read more
A nice aiwa cd player, but no wiring harness to plug in the back
TIM
TIM, OWNER INSTALLER
I have a nice aiwa cd player, but no wiring harness to plug in the back. So it's really doing me no good right now. Please, Please, Please help me locate a USED (if possible) or new reasonabily priced… read more
1997 thunderbird: cd player..wireing harness but none of them fit
Sparkybuoy
How do i put a cd player in a 1997 thunderbird? i keep buying the wireing harness but none of them fit.… read more
86 pontiac fiero: cd player..cylinder..a aftermarket wire harness
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
i am installing a cd player in a 86 pontiac fiero 4 cylinder. i need to know how to connect a aftermarket wire harness to the exsisting one… read more
Nissan quest: cd player..kit..the connectors on the wiring harness
Ken
Ken, Bachelor Degree
I need to install a cd player in my nissan quest 2000 replacing the original cassette radio. I purchased the installation kit and wiring harness (Metra 70-7550), but the connectors on the wiring harne… read more
1995 subaru Legacy: a cold start..misfire..accelerator..car runs fine
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, High school
I have a 1995 subaru Legacy 2.2 manual trans. The car has been having trouble starting when the car is warm. Addtionally, during a "cold start" the car seems to misfire for about a minute while pressi… read more
97 subaru legacy: disconnected..blower motor..abs light..of the fuses
William B
William B, Associate Degree
i recently installed a new cd player in my 97 subaru legacy- it worked fine but somehow the dash lights were disconnected- in trying to find the problem i have now somehow engaged the shift lock perma… read more
CD PLAYER..MY 91 Z34 GOT 2 WIRES BLACK AND GRAY THEY..WIRE HARNESS
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
TRYING TO HOOK UP CD PLAYER IN MY 91 Z34 GOT 2 WIRES BLACK AND GRAY THEY WILL NOT PLUG INTO THE WIRE HARNESS I GOT AND I GET NO SOUND WITHOUT THEM HOOKED UP WHAT DO THEY GO TO OR TELL ME WHERE TO HOOK… read more
Subaru Legacy: Automatic..the torque converter..reverse..stalls
Master Class Auto
Master Class Auto, Diagnostician & Shop Foreman
I have a Subaru Legacy 95 with an Automatic Transmssion problem. I am in Ecuador and the transmission has been overhauled and have replaced the pump the torque converter and the whole repair kit. When… read more
1995 Subaru Legacy: 000 miles..The check engine light is on
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
I have a 1995 Subaru Legacy with about 135,000 miles. The check engine light is on and has been for at least 9 months. More recently, I've had difficulty starting the car, particularly after I've run … read more
2004 Subaru Legacy: a Macintosh audio system (6 CD player)..dashboard
CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, auto mechanic
I have a Macintosh audio system (6 CD player) in my 2004 Subaru Legacy. The CD''s seem jammed in the system - I''d like to remove the system, open the CD player and take out the CD''s. How can I get t… read more
1995 subaru legacy: gasket..2.2 sohc awd take at the back..converter
Shawn
Shawn, Lead Diagnostics Tech
what size of donut gasket does a 1995 subaru legacy 2.2 sohc awd take at the back of the catlyac converter… read more
1999 saturn: cd player..wiring harness and dont know what else to do.
glenn
glenn, Maintenance, Technician
I am installing a pioneer cd player in a 1999 saturn and the dash lights don't work.I don't know where to hook up the orange wire for the dash lights. I have tried to connect it to the +12v ignition w… read more
p200: What wiring harness..CD player in a 1991 daihatsu Rocky
William B
William B, Associate Degree
What wiring harness is needed to install a Pioneer DEH-P5200 CD player in a 1991 Daihatsu Rocky?… read more
1995 subaru legacy: 2.2 eng. I lined..crankshaft..marks..car wont
ase_master327
ase_master327, Owner & Student
I am trying to replace the timming belt in a 1995 suburu Legacy , 2.2 eng. I lined up the crankshaft and the camshafts according to the marks, still the car won't run, I followd the instruction from a… read more