Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

David Craig
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1992 Acura: Vigor..ac works but it blows cold air..doesnt blow
Dean
Dean, Service Manager/Lead Technician
In my 1992 Acura Vigor the AC works but it blows cold air mostly at night. During the hot summer days it doesn't blow as cold as it does during the night. Can you suggest a remedy for this hot situati… read more
1999 Mercedes: defroster,and blower work fine..compressor pulley
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
My 1999 Mercedes 430 E AC stop working ( not blowing cold air ) . The heater, defroster,and blower work fine. The AC clutch is not engaging with the compressor pulley. The auxiliary fans are not runni… read more
blower on heater on blows cold air....changed the thermostat
James, Bachelors degree automotive technology with minor in diesel
blower on heater on blows cold air....changed the thermostat and nothing changed, still blows cold air, what could i check to fix problem.......thank you!… read more
2000 GMC: the AC works fine initially with cold air blowing..freon
Scott K
Scott K, Automotive Instructor
Got a question. I have a 2000 GMC Sierra and the AC works fine initially with cold air blowing and then the cold air stops and turns warm. It is NOT low on freon as we have had it checked. And it seem… read more
07 range rover blowing cold ac then hot, then cold, then hot
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
07 range rover blowing cold ac then 20 seconds later blowing warm air, then 30-50 seconds later blowing cold ac again. I can hear and see the compressor (brand new, just replaced by a shop) kick in wh… read more
AC..Blows cold again after I reduce blower fan speed
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
AC blows cold then warm. Blows cold again after I reduce blower fan speed. Bad dryer? Air or water in system?… read more
My ac was working..blowing cold air..freon..everything went
Tim West
Tim West, Service Manager
my ac was working in the front blowing cold air but it was blowing in the back also but in the back it was blowing hot air so i replaced the expansion valve and the evaporator chord and put freon in i… read more
DEVILLE: BLOWER MOTOR..BUT NOW THE AIR CONDITIONER..BLOW..COLD AIR
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
I HAVE A 96 CAD DEVILLE THE BLOWER MOTOR WAS REPLACED BUT NOW THE AIR CONDITIONER WILL NOT BLOW OUT COLD AIR… read more
96 Quest: Nissan..the air conditioner..blows cold air..front blower
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
I have a Nissan 96 Quest. The problem is that the air conditioner only blows cold air to the rear blower. The front blower blows lukewarm air. I bought one of those 134a refill kits and attached the g… read more
ac is not blowing any air out of the vents..hooked
Auto Psychic
Auto Psychic, owner
I have a 2000 landrover discovery, the ac is not blowing any air out of the vents. I checked the blower and there is now power getting to it the blower. It does work i hooked an old 9.6v cordless dril… read more
Blowing air..the car up and the AC began to work..noise coming..belts
Dan, Automotive Fleet Management
Air cooliing stopped working for a short time yesterday, but the fan was still blowing air. Later in the day I started the car up and the AC began to work as normal, but there is now a noise coming fr… read more
Concerning the ac. It's been to two different mechanics. The
John, Associate Degree
Concerning the ac. It's been to two different mechanics. The 1st time I had the blower motor replaced. Blows cold air, but not enough to cool the inside. The 2nd time I took it in and they couldn't fi… read more
my air condition and heater are not comming..hot air..blows..fuses
HondaPlatinum
My blower for my air condition and heater are not comming on line. The rear blower works but does not have any cold or hot air coming out but still blows. Checked all fuses everything is good to go. O… read more
Beetle: fan..Doesnt blow..I checked the fuse and it looks fine
Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
The fan on my new beetle is not working. Doesn't blow out any air hot or cold. I checked the fuse and it looks fine. What else can I check before going to the shop?… read more
2002 Grand Cherokee: ac works, is cold, fan blows..vents
orlan34
orlan34, Bachelor's Degree
I have 2002 Grand Cherokee. AC works, is cold, fan blows, but no air (little air) comes through vents.… read more
1994 Cadillac Eldorado: replaced my..my ac..blower..no cold air
joseph carrillo
joseph carrillo, automotive drivability tech
I have a 1994 Cadillac Eldorado and I replaced my compressor and the accumulator bottle and my AC is still not working.The blower is working but there's no cold air the compressor is not coming on.… read more
The A/C works but it some times starts not blowing cold air.
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
The A/C works but it some times starts not blowing cold air. same with the heater. I can move the selector knob back and forth and they usually start working. Is there something wrong with the switch … read more
laguna: blower..its electrical it blows cold air occasionally..fuses
al
al, auto-electric & repair owner
how can i repair the blower system on my renualt laguna i think its electrical it blows cold air occasionally wen the ignition is switched on but doesn't come on all the time? Optional Information: 19… read more