Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I am trying to find detailed information for removal and…

Hello, I am trying...

Hello, I am trying to find detailed information for removal and replacement of rear hub assembly on 2007 Suzuki XL7.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just the procedure and torque specs. Thanks

6/15/2017
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

Are you able to open and view PDF files?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will be using a computer at the library. I should be able to open those files. Thanks. Paul

Great. Thanks, ***** ***** give me one moment to compile a PDF file with the procedures you will need and upload the file. Won't be long at all. Be right back.

Thanks for holding, Paul.

I've wrapped up the procedures into a PDF file for easier viewing/printing. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/glHj56

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept'. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -