Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

How to relearn a throttle body on a 2005 land rover

Customer Question

How to relearn a throttle body on a 2005 land rover freelander 2.5
Category: Car
Expert:  Gary replied 4 months ago.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

Expert:  Gary replied 4 months ago.

this throttle body should be plug and play and once installed and any codes cleared and it driven for 25 miles or so the computer should relearn the idle all by itself

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 4 months ago.

how are you making out ?