Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Kia Grande carnival: My 2006 Kia grande carnival has been
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
My 2006 Kia grande carnival has been serviced every 5000ks since purchase and as it had developed a small oil leak... iwnated it looked at so today our mechanic discovered a large sludge build up... w… read more
I was chatting to my mate last night and told him I'd had
Eric, Retired
I was chatting to my mate last night and told him I'd had cruise fitted to the H through Deej. He was intrigued and wondered if it was possible to do the same to his Zaf (1.9 CDTi Design on an 06 plat… read more
97 jeep grand cherokee laredo: cabin..bump..whole ride..few minutes
randy850562
randy850562, High School or GED
i have a '97 jeep grand cherokee laredo that has been running well for about 3.5 years. about a week ago my cabin lights started to turn on when ever i hit a bump in the road. the other night they sta… read more
1997 Mercury Grand Marquis: I accelerate..park..hood..cracked
CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, auto mechanic
Last night I hit a high curb going about 35 mph in my 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis, Since then the engine has been making loud puttering noises when I accelerate and when I have it in park. The that pro… read more
grand cherokee: Hi there my 2006 wk jeep has the ESP & BAS
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Hi there my 2006 wk jeep has the ESP & BAS lights stay on. My local dealer advises me the steering angle sensor requires replacing at a cost of over NZ$3000.00. Is this the case or is it possible to r… read more
Talked to you the other night about trying to keep my from
kalamykid
kalamykid, Pactor automotive
Hey, talked to you the other night about trying to keep my carburetor from flooding. Took to bowls off, and there was no bend to the tab that the needle sits on. In either bowl. I did get the truck to… read more
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee: 70 mph..my foot..rpms jumped..deceleration
tony
tony, High School or GED
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 240Km I noticed this morning that when at about 70 mph and about 2000rpm that when I took my foot off the excelerator the rpm's jumped to around 2500 and then dropped off to… read more
Thank you available! I will get my husband to chat with you,
Eric, Retired
Hi! Thank you for being available! I will get my husband to chat with you, he has been doing the work and knows what's up! Just a moment. please!… read more
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland: given newer discs (05064108AB).
Derrick
Derrick, Associate Degree
I have a UK 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with Navigation system. The dvd disc (56038650AD) is scratched and wont work. I have been given newer discs (05064108AB). How do i get this new DVD disc t… read more
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee: The ABS dashboard light has been..braking
Jerry, Master Mechanic
I have a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The ABS dashboard light has been on for several days, but there has been no difference or decline in braking performance. Two days ago I began having problems with t… read more
jeep Grand Cherokee: parked..shaft and releasing the calipers..locking
Donny
Donny, Associate Degree
My jeep Grand Cherokee 1997 has been parked for about 6 month, today I tried to move it and the rear wheels would not rotate, even after removing the shaft and releasing the calipers. What seems to be… read more
Escalade: roaring sound..husband bought it for me at xmas of 05
Matt Kesler
Matt Kesler, Business Owner/Law Student
I just took my 06 escalade for service this morning. There has been a deep roaring sound from engine for about a month..my husband bought it for me at xmas of 05. it had appx. 8000 miles on it. It als… read more
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Crankshaft sensor..cam shaft sensor..pcm
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Help!!! 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Crankshaft sensor and the cam shaft sensor has been replaced. The PCM has been replaced 3 times. The PCM is losing communication with the scanner. The codes read … read more
98 Jeep Grand Cherokee: dead battery..alternator..interior lights
MIKEVIN_BEGGS
MIKEVIN_BEGGS, SERVICE ADVISOR
Twice recently, my 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee has had a completely dead battery in the morning. Battery and alternator replaced the first time. A few days later, I noticed intermittent problems with the i… read more
Suzuki Grand Vitara: My 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara has been leaking
HondaPlatinum
My 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara has been leaking oil for two weeks. The 10 minute oil change people told me it was a rear main oil seal that needs replacing. The part is $20.00, getting to that area may c… read more
Bought this car 2nd hand and it has been going beautifully,
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Master Service Technician
bought this car 2nd hand and it has been going beautifully, coming home the other night the gears changed up and down a few times and then the engine light came on, we pulled over and turned the engin… read more
jeep: rough time..injector has been replaced and new plugs, wires, cap
mackin1
mackin1, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
jeep has a rough time idle in the cold morning, the injector has been replaced and new plugs, wires, cap.… read more
Intake..the coolant sensor installed my filters in pcv hoses
Dan, Automotive Technician
Dan I have been talking to you about my 95 geo prism last night it took it apart and as I thought there was oil in intake camber I cleanedit checked all passages and lines replaced the coolant sensor … read more