Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
88 chevy caprice classic: the fuel filter..block..Chevrolet..fuel pump
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
I have a 88 chevy caprice classic i just replaced the fuel filter and fuel pump.The pump is on the block of the motor. when I'am driving my car will get to a certain speed 40 or 50 and loose power and… read more
1988 chevrolet caprice: fuel line..the tank to the fuel pump
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 1988 chevrolet caprice. how can I check if the fuel line is blocked from the tank to the fuel pump?… read more
2002 chevrolet trailblazer: fuel tank...when..tank it spits the fuel
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
2002 chevrolet tailblazer fuel tank is empty.when you try to fill the tank it spits the fuel out as if tank wers full. what is the problem ? Optional Information: 2002 Chevrolet trailblazer ltz 6 Alre… read more
There appears to be no electrical shorts or bad wires. Fuel filter
marc C
marc C, Mechanic
The truck aparently is not running on all cylendars. There appears to be no electrical shorts or bad wires. Fuel filter just replaced.… read more
99 KIA Sportage: the fuel pump in the tank and filter..fuses
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
I have a 99 KIA Sportage and it has now decided to not run. I have replaced the fuel pump in the tank and filter. then replaced the all the3 fuses and components on the breaker box all for naught, as … read more
Fuel leak..the area where the fuel lines enter the tank..rust
Dan, Automotive Technician
this vehicle has a fuel leak which appears to come from the area where the fuel lines enter the tank. the owner does't have obvious leaking if he never puts more than 1/4 tank in at a time.I don't see… read more
The battery saver active light has appeared on the dash of
cloe0626
cloe0626, auto mechanic
the battery saver active light has appeared on the dash of my 2009 Chevy Traverse and I don't understand why… read more
93 ford f150: getting spark..2 tanks and if i disconnect the lines
CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, auto mechanic
i have a 93 ford f150 it is getting spark but no fuel the filter is new. it has 2 tanks and if i disconnect the lines @ the motor the front and back have nothing coming to them… read more
99 jaguar xj8: block..the flow of fuel into the fuel tank as I..temps
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I live in iowa and have a 99 jaguar xj8 and something seems to block the flow of fuel into the fuel tank as I pump the gas. It did sit outside in below zero temps for several hours a couple of weeks a… read more
Put full tank of unleaded in diesel tank has sat..fuel pump..blown
Eric, Retired
put full tank of unleaded in diesel tank has sat for 24 hours how do i access fuel pump to drain tank and change filter. will this work or do i have to get the whole system blown out… read more
2001 Chevrolet Camaro LS: my gas tank..vehicles fuel tank
Firsthogman
Firsthogman, Meter Specialist I
After putting in a fuel additive into my gas tank I noticed a small piece of Aluminum foil that had come off of the bottle and gone into my vehicles fuel tank. Should I be concerned?? Optional Informa… read more
1998 GMC Envoy: full tank..wont start..fuel filter..fuel pump relay
JASON
JASON, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
i have a 1998 GMC Envoy, it has a full tank of gas but wont start, is it a fuse, clogged fuel filter fuel pump, or fuel pump relay fuse?… read more
2001 Ford Windstar: knock..fuel tank..fuel filter..fuel injector
Geordie
Geordie, Mobile Mechanic
My 2001 Ford Windstar began running rough after fueling. It has a sever hesitating-studdering problem and a knock on deceleration that seems to be coming from the very top of the engine. I have draine… read more
1986 isuzu: cyl..drove..fuel tank and fuel lines..fuel filter
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
I have a 1986 Isuzu P'up pickup w a 2.23L 4 cyl Turbo Diesel engine which was perfect before my son filled it with gasolene and drove about 100 miles with it. I drained the fuel tank and fuel lines an… read more
92 Oldsmobile Achieva: backhoe..electronic fuel filter..fuel getting
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, High school
I have a backhoe with a 92 Oldsmobile Achieva engine. It appears to have an electronic fuel filter. There is no fuel getting to the engine. It won't start. How do I identify what is wrong?… read more
1995 Chevrolet: there a simple way to drop the fuel tank
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
is there a simple way to drop the fuel tank and get it back in after pump replacement.31gal tank Optional Information: 1995 Chevrolet ck1500 4.3lt… read more
The whole car shakes and the RPMs..full tank..air filter..fuel filter
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
When I turn my car on, the whole car shakes and the RPMs go up and down. It almost feels like a car does when it's about to run out of gas, but I have a full tank and my husband just replaced the air … read more
92 b2600: fuel pump, fuel filter..my fuel pump..acceleration was fine
Dennis
Dennis, Owner, Manager
I have a 92 b2600i. I just replaced the in-tank fuel pump, fuel filter, and cleaned out the tank. Before my fuel pump broke down the acceleration was fine. After all the new parts, I drive for ten mil… read more