Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1992 Pontiac Grand Am SE: want to jack it up and more then it is
Michael
Michael, Work Equip. Repair Foreman
No Comment Added Optional Information: 1992 Pontiac Grand Am SE 4 banger Already Tried: didn't touch it for i didn't want to jack it up and more then it is.… read more
2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT: passlock system problem and am stranded
William Edelbrock
William Edelbrock, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT with a passlock system problem and am stranded with no way to work. Approximately what type of cost am I looking at to get this fixed? Does GM have any kind of liabil… read more
97 pontiac grand am gt: running rough..start unless..car gets hot
RussMasterTech
RussMasterTech, GM Service Technician
i have 97 pontiac grand am gt, it just started to running rough it doesn,t want to start unless i give it gas and then the engine races and the temp gage isnt moveing as the car gets hot and then it,l… read more
2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT: Passlock..the Ignition Switch..fail
Mazda Ed
Mazda Ed, Lead Technician
I have a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT, I have replaced the Passlock Sensor Switch, the Ignition Cylinder and the Ignition Switch.. Since March 2007 when I replaced the passlock sensor switch the car won''… read more
2001 Pontiac Grand Am: passlock theft..Occasionally..SECURITY light
Online Wrench
Online Wrench, Associate Degree
I have 2001 Pontiac Grand Am. I have a problem with the Passlock theft-deterrent system. Occasionally the SECURITY light will flash when I try to start the car. When that happens I have to turn the ig… read more
99 pontiac grand am se: replace the ignition switch..passlock..crank
cartech
cartech, master tech
I just replace the ignition switch and got the passlock reset in my 99 pontiac grand am se it will crank but wont stay running?… read more
2002 pontiac grand prix: ignition switch..steering column..lever
autodoc_2000
autodoc_2000, Automotive Technician/Asst Service Manag
I'd like to find out what and how I have to remove in order to take out the ignition cylinder from 2002 pontiac grand prix. Also how to take out the ignition switch from the same car, again what do I … read more
pontiac grand am: Hello, I just bought a 2000 Pontiac grand
Roy
Roy, shop foreman
Hello, I just bought a 2000 Pontiac grand am, seller said that it had no mechanical problems with it as I was driving it home, it will stall as I came to a stop and shuts off. can you please help me a… read more
97 Pontiac grand am: mirrors..drivers side..hints or tricks to make
Dan, Automotive Technician
97 Pontiac grand am side mirrors replace/drivers side has cable any hints or tricks to make easy… read more
97 pontiac: is overheating, I just replced the thermostat
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my 97 pontiac transport is overheating, I just replced the thermostat but still overhets. wht now… read more
1996 Pontiac Grand am: acts..stall..brakes will go out..only happens
Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
I have a 1996 Pontiac Grand Am 3.1L, and sometimes the vehicle acts like it wants to stall, and then the brakes will go out. This only happens when you drive the car for the first time of the day.… read more
99 Pontiac Grand Am SE: changed fuel filter..Ignition switch..passlock
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Have a 99 Pontiac Grand Am SE it just died while driving changed fuel filter and Ignition switch now passlock is on does anyone know how to get around the security would really be apprecitated… read more
Pontiac Grand Am: air through..it is not blowing cold air..freon
AutoSavvy
AutoSavvy, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a ''97 Pontiac Grand Am that does NOT blow cold air through the A/C. The A/C motor is working but it is not blowing cold air. Is there a way that a novice like me can "add freon" or repair this… read more
97 pontiac grand am: sounding..rough..car jerks..i accelerate
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
I'm having problems with my 97 pontiac grand am. When it is at idle it is sounding rough and the car jerks bad when i stop but it is find when i accelerate.… read more
Pontiac Grand Prix: Wiring Harness..fuses, relays and headlamps switch
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Need Wiring Harness for Pontiac Grand Prix 97, The headlamps don't works.. I change the fuses, relays and headlamps switch without luck, does anybody have an idea.? Thanks… read more
yesterday and the belt next to the machine is not working any more
Mike Sharp
Mike Sharp, Manager
I heard a noise like something was broken yesterday and the belt next to the machine is not working any more. The lights of battery and Brake are on and the car is doing a noise like something is brok… read more
bmw: want I want - when unlocking the drivers door with the keys i
Cliff Burton
Cliff Burton, Master Technician / Foreman
Here's want I want - when unlocking the drivers door with the keys I'd like all 4 doors to unlock automaticly. How do i program that? It's bmw 530 i. Thank you… read more
1991 Pontiac grand am: anti-freeze but cannot find a drain
Dan, Auto Technician
I just bought a used 1991 Pontiac grand am and want to drain and replace anti-freeze but cannot find a drain ?… read more