Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Merc320
Merc320
Merc320, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
I bumped the rear passenger window when the top was down...mechanism
Proud Hyundai Owner (Corey)
Proud Hyundai Owner (Corey), High School or GED
I bumped the rear passenger window when the top was down. Now the window does not go all the way up. how do I get at the window to look at what is broken on the mechanism… read more
2004 grand am: clips..there an easy way to do this
John, MASTER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
I need to replace the window clips for my 2004 grand am. They both broke. Is there an easy way to do this?… read more
1989 GMC: CK..wheel drive..rear end..the clips that hod the rear axles
Brad
Brad, Lead Diagnostic Technician
I have a 1989 GMC CK 1500XXXXXpick up with a positrac rear end. How do I remove the clips that hod the rear axles in place. I can see them but I cannot get at them,… read more
My serpiten belt broke so i replaced it now my car will not start
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
ok my serpiten belt broke so i replaced it now my car will not start and was wondering what i need to do. It trys to start just wont fire… read more
2004 Endeavor: rear right..without damaging the clips or the plastic
ase_master327
ase_master327, Owner & Student
How do you pull the rear right panel to replace the woofer speaker on the 2004 Endeavor without damaging the clips or the plastic?… read more
hello. the clips that hold on the moulding from the front window
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
hello. the clips that hold on the moulding from the front window to the rear have broken. Do you know how to get replacements (4) and where to get them?… read more
1999 olds cutlass: windshield wiper..there a clip that should snap
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
how do you remove windshield wiper arm and blade from 1999 olds cutlass? Is there a clip that should snap open?… read more
My Serpentine Belt on my 2004 Mini Cooper S just broke.........How
Scott
Scott, Manager/Technician
My Serpentine Belt on my 2004 Mini Cooper S just broke.........How do I go about replacing it, and I need a diagram of how it is to be installed........Thanks!… read more
Replacing the front bumper of my 06 tucson. When removing
Todd M
Todd M, Owner
Replacing the front bumper of my 06 tucson. When removing the old bumper i broke a bunch off the clips, so I'm looking for a diagram that shows how many there were and what size they are … read more
My 1990 4runner v6 4wd rear window will go up but not down.
Mastertech 1
Mastertech 1, Lead Technician
Hi, my 1990 4runner v6 4wd rear window will go up but not down. I was told the motor was out so I bought a new one. I connected the new one to test it. Same problem it works up but not down. To check … read more
My back seat right rear window..front windows are fine
kalamykid
kalamykid, Pactor automotive
Jamie, Hi. My back seat right rear window is down and will not go up. The back left will not go down and the front windows are fine. The window lock is not on and I have checked the fuses. Please help… read more
2002 volvo c70: my power steering..pump back..noises and not working
TheMasterTechSource
TheMasterTechSource, Automotive Consultant
how do i bleed my power steering on a 2002 volvo c70. My oring broke on my pump, so i replaced the oring then put the pump back on. The steering is still making noises and not working properly.… read more
My s63 amh 2011 rear rigth window can go down but not going
Todd M
Todd M, Owner
hello my s63 amh 2011 rear rigth window can go down but not going up if i controll it by the rear rigth passaer but lift up with the driver comand … read more
star: my timeing belt broke some teeth on it i replaced my belt
Matthew Lawe
Matthew Lawe, Bachelor's Degree
my timeing belt broke some teeth on it i replaced my belt how do i get it back in time so it will star?… read more
The front and rear passenger side power windows..blown..manually..rain
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
The front and rear passenger side power windows are not going up or down and I think both motors are blown. How do I manually raise the windows up to prevent rain fron comming into the car after takin… read more
2000 subaru legacy: The driver side electric window will go
ckarate2
ckarate2, High School or GED
I have a 2000 subaru legacy. The driver side electric window will go down but not up. How do I raise the window now before I replace the switch?… read more
My back up camera does not come on when I put car in
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
My back up camera does not come on when I put car in reverse … read more
The front passenger side window doesn't go up nor down. The
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
The front passenger side window doesn't go up nor down. The left rear window was working, then stopped, then worked, now it just wouldn't do anything when I push the window control buttons. … read more