Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic Vehicles
45790705

Tengo un geo prizm modelo 91 y ya se le puso el distribuidor

Customer Question

tengo un geo prizm modelo 91 y ya se le puso el distribuidor nuevo y no prende si manda chispa a la bujias no se activan los inyectores
JA: Are you fixing your Prizm yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a geo prizm model 91 and I already put the new distributor and it does not turn on if it sends sparks to the spark plugs the injectors are not activated
JA: How many miles are on the car? When was the last time the plugs were changed?
Customer: Everyone is as new
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Does not activate the injectors, and the car does not start what could be the problem the mechanic does not find fault
Category: Car
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

The ECM in the car pulses the injectors , do you have power and ground pulse at injector when you starting it

if you spray starting fluid in tb body ,will it start and die ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.
Please kindly rate Me ,Your 5 Star Rating is Much Appreciated.

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,
You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert
that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat
ASE Certfied Technician