Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

GOOD MORING AI HAVE WON PROBLEM AI HAVE SUZUKI VITARA 2010

Customer Question

GOOD MORING AI HAVE WON PROBLEM AI HAVE SUZUKI VITARA 2010 AI BEGEN TO SMOKE WITE TU MOCH
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you been losing oil or coolant?
Customer: OILSI
JA: Are you fixing your Vitara yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: M ME ES AI MECHANIC TELL ME ES THE PC VALVE ES NO GOOD HAI CHECH THE PC VALVE THE CARS DO THE SEM
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and respond with the assistance you need!

Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 months ago.

If the car is smoking and losing oil even after pcv replacement, then it's likely an issue with the oil rings. You could also have a problem with the valve seals, but typically it would only blow oil for a few minutes, then clear off. It sounds like the shop needs to perform a leak down test to locate the bad oil rings, then recommend a repair and give you an estimate from there.

Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!

Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this? If not, please remember to rate my answer.