Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Lou P.
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Dodge Grand Caravan: We have a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, auto mechanic
We have a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with a 60/40 split 3rd row stow-n-go seat configuration. The smaller seat (passenger side) recline function no longer works, leaving the seat stuck in a 30 degre… read more
1995 Lincoln Continental: We swapped out the stock radio..alternator
Doc Automotive
Doc Automotive, Technical Consultant
We have a 1995 Lincoln Continental. We swapped out the stock radio and amp and put in a after market radio and amp. Now for some reason the alternator does not want to charge the battery. We replaced … read more
I need a radio code for a 2013 Grand Caravan. I purchased a
Marty
Marty, Vice President / Manager
Hey, I need a radio code for a 2013 Grand Caravan. I purchased a replacement radio, identical to the last one, but it's locked. … read more
Code p0562 on 2013 Dodge Caravan. P0562. No we haven't tried
Andrew
Andrew, Level A Technician
We thought it was battery at first, but after charging battery overnight, vehicle still wouldn't start. We connected the “FIXD” component to the car and it indicated this code. Amazingly, while doing so, the vehicle started...… read more
Grand Caravan: 2012 dodge grand caravan won't shift and codes
Mario
Mario, Textbook consultant
2012 dodge grand caravan won't shift and codes p0882, p0733, p0841, p0845, and p083b came up on diagnostic. Checked and added some fluid.… read more
Dodge Grand Caravan: I have a 1992 Dodge Grand Caravan L.E
lightsout22
lightsout22, auto mechanic
I have a 1992 Dodge Grand Caravan L.E with a 3.3 litre engine. I've replaced the solenoid pack, the input speed sensor,flushed the torque converter and cooler, changed the oil and filter but it still … read more
I need my radio's anti theft code for my 2013 Dodge Dart. We
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, master technition
I need my radio's anti theft code for my 2013 Dodge Dart. We received a code from the parts manager, but the radio will not work. It's been sitting off the battery for 5 months due to body repair. Do … read more
2005 Dodge grand caravan: fuse that controls the radio..v6
Bill W.
Bill W., Auto Tecnician
how do you find the fuse that controls the radio on a dodge grand caravan 2005 Optional Information: 2005 Dodge grand caravan v6… read more
Grand Caravan: I have a Dodge Grand Caravan 1997, the reverse
Jerry, Master Mechanic
I have a Dodge Grand Caravan 1997, the reverse lights is not working. I checked the bulbs and fuses, all ok. What can I do?… read more
Chrysler grand Caravan sport: . I have a Dodge Grand caravan
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Hi. I have a Dodge Grand caravan 3.8 awd that have a vibration in the whole car becoming worse from the speed of 50 m/h. I cheched wheelbalance, suspension and so on, but I'm suspecting the axle Betwe… read more
We own a 2013 Grand Caravan. We are moving to Shanghai,
Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, Retired Master Certified Technician
We own a 2013 Grand Caravan. We are moving to Shanghai, China and are authorized to take our van with us. However, the DMV there requires that both front and rear turn signal lights be yellow/amber. O… read more
1998 dodge grand caravan sport: the ac pump went..went bad..controls
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
i have a 1998 dodge grand caravan sport and the ac pump went bad and now a dodge dealer said that i have to set a code in to the controls after i replace it can you tell me how to set the code on the … read more
Have one key fob for 2015 dodge grand caravan is there
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
have one key fob for 2015 dodge grand caravan is there anyway to program another without a locksmith? or if I get one programed at dealer can I program a third by myself? … read more
I have a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan and when trying to start
Michael Solis
Michael Solis, auto mechanic
I have a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan and when trying to start it will turn over and die out like it's out of gas and it will do this a few times and then will finally start. What could be the problem? … read more
2005 dodge grand caravan: code came..sparkplugs..no A/C and smooth
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
I have a 2005 dodge grand caravan that stated running rough and hesitating the code came as po303 so I changed the sparkplugs and wire, the car stills run rough with no A/C and smooth out with A/C but… read more
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan: litre engine..theignitionswitch..codes come
Dan, Automotive Fleet Management
I have a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan, 3 litre engine. I've gone through getting the trouble computer codes with turning the ignition switch on and off several times. Always the same codes come up. The co… read more
Suzuki Grand Vitara: old battery..2009 model..6 cd player is asking
Matt, Engineer
I removed an old battery from a Suzuki Grand Vitara 2009 model and now the 6 cd player is asking for a code and I don't know it?… read more
The battery died in the 2002 Lanos the radio no longer plays and asks
Fuhrmeister
Fuhrmeister, High School or GED
When the battery died in the 2002 Lanos the radio no longer plays and asks for a code. Where do we get the code and what do we do with the code ?… read more