Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

David Craig
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
tracker: My 94..check engine light..oil level..it runs good
Eric, Retired
My 94 Geo tracker "check engine light" is on constantly while running. The oil level is fine, and the temp is normal, and it runs good. any guesses why this is happening?… read more
Blowing cold air in heat mode, engine temp is running hotter
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic
blowing cold air in heat mode, engine temp is running hotter than normal but not overheating … read more
Temp gauge..winter, the temperature of the air coming..vents..blow
JonathanOnny
JonathanOnny, A tech at a saturn dealer
Both heating and air cond are very poor. The blower works fine and the temp gauge is normal. In winter, the temperature of the air coming from the vents **decreases** when the vehicle is at idle but d… read more
blower motor..coolant level..engine running there is no water flow
HDGENE
HDGENE, auto mechanic
I have a 1994 2.3L. No heat, blower motor works, coolant level is good, new thermostat and heater core. However, with engine running there is no water flow to the heater core but the engine is not run… read more
1988 saab 9000: hotter..The fluids seem to be fine
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
I think my car, a 1988 saab 9000, needs a new thermostat. It runs hotter than normal. The fluids seem to be fine. It''s not into the orange zone yet, but started running hotter in stop and go or if id… read more
The blower works but there is no defrosters or heat on the
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Master Service Technician
The blower works but there is no defrosters or heat on the floor … read more
1997 monte carlo: running hot..fluid level..working correctly
ZZDaryl
ZZDaryl, Lead Auto Tech
My 1997 monte carlo is running hot, I have checked the fluid level and have had to add some, it seems that possibly the therostat is not working correctly, how do I tell if that is the problem?… read more
How to check Transmission oil level in Toyota Corolla LE
Kevin
Kevin, workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester
Hi how to check Transmission oil level in Toyota Corolla LE 2006? 1. Should i start the car and check fluid level while Idling? 2. On the dipstick there is hot and cold marks which one to read?… read more
1999 saab 95: instuctions on how to replace blower motor for heat/ac
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
vehicle - 1999 saab 95 3.0 liter need instuctions on how to replace blower motor for heat/AC… read more
My heater blower stopped working on my 2006 jeep Gr
Marty
Marty, Vice President / Manager
My heater blower stopped working on my 2006 jeep Gr Cherokee … read more
my alternator is charging my battery..back down..thermostat
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Hello, My car seems to over heat when my alternator is charging my battery. When the battery gets back to normal running level the engine cools back down. I have just replaced the thermostat and it ch… read more
quit working..Blower motor..relays..ac Head unit is fine... Any ideas?
Dave
Dave, Land Rover Shopforeman
Good afternoon, Discovery II 2002 Blower has quit working. Benched the Blower motor and it works, checked relays , all fine. AC Head unit is fine... Any ideas?… read more
1998 Dodge Durango: check engine light..car seems to run fine.
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
The check engine light for my 1998 Dodge Durango came on. The car seems to run fine. Is there an easy way to check if the problem is serious?… read more
2000 lincoln ls: blowers..ac works..temp guage..coolant level is full
ASEtech
ASEtech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my 2000 lincoln ls has no heat, blowers work display works ac works just no heat temp guage in mid way up coolant level is full.… read more
2008 pathfinder: works fine..1200 rpm..engine temp normal..running ok
Mat
Mat, Ford Senior Master Technician
I have a 2008 pathfinder, no heat when at idle, heater works fine when engine over 1200 rpm or so. engine temp normal, fan running ok, changed thermostat, any advice… read more
I have a 2004 Dodge Dakota. The blower motor for the heat-a/c
Donny
Donny, Associate Degree
I have a 2004 Dodge Dakota. The blower motor for the heat-a/c only runs on high. I've checked this on-line and the most common response is a fuse block in back of the glove box needs replacing. Before… read more
2006 Mazda 6: liter engine..the transmission fluid level and the car
Dan, Automotive Technician
We have a 2006 Mazda 6 with 11000 miles. It is the 3 liter engine. When we checked the transmission fluid level and the car was cold it registered above the full line. When we checked in after the car… read more
I have a 2006 Volvo XC90 2.5. Heat blows luke warm. Coolant
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic
I have a 2006 Volvo XC90 2.5. Heat blows luke warm. Coolant level is topped off, engine cooling system appears normal. … read more