Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Ron, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1998 Isuzu Trooper: intermittently..the ABS light..ABS system
Paul M ASE Master
Paul M ASE Master, Automotive College
My 1998 Isuzu Trooper has been intermittently turning the ABS light on and off. This has been going on for about a week. I have not noticed any change in brake performance, but I have not had to make … read more
06 f350 6.0 battery dieing after a few days slow to crank,
John, Associate Degree
06 f350 6.0 battery dieing after a few days slow to crank, unpredictable when its not going to start. with the headlights on and the radio on when you first start it up and its cold very dim and radio… read more
I have a 2005 Nissan Quest with 130,000 miles on it. The
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I have a 2005 Nissan Quest with 130,000 miles on it . The airbag and ABS light has been on for about a year. I decided to drive it without repair as the repairs would be too much for the airbag. $2000… read more
2004 Ford F350 superduty v10 has abs light on constantly
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
2004 Ford F350 superduty v10 has abs light on constantly with codes C1155 and C1145. Think its electronic circuit interrupted by broken wire. Where can I start to look?… read more
1998 Nissan: the check engine light..emission..drove..gas mileage
Jerry, Master Mechanic
I have a 1998 Nissan Maxim the check engine light has been on for about a year. I took it to a dealer at that time he said the emission sensor was bad. I drove it like that for a year and now it is sm… read more
sitting idle..drove..noise at low speeds (5 miles per hour).
Neal
Neal, Auto repair pro, 30 years experience
Our 2000 Daewoo has been sitting idle for about a year. We recently gave it to our grandson and when he drove it for the first time, it began lurching forward and making a noise at low speeds (5 miles… read more
The brake light has been on about a week and this morning
Kevin
Kevin, workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester
the brake light has been on about a week and this morning the battery light and abs light came on but the battery light goes off when braking. When we turned off the truck my husband said the battery … read more
Suzuki Forenza: acting funny..It revs and then it..jumps..awhile
Hog Rider
Hog Rider, Rebuliding Foreman
I have an ''06 Suzuki Forenza and it has been acting funny for a while now. When I am driving it, I will press the gas and It revs and then it jumps a little or sometimes alot and it will drive ok for… read more
2000 Rodeo: two wheel drive..with 76,000 miles..abs light..serviced
Pragueress
Pragueress, Bachelor's Degree
I have 2000 Rodeo ( two wheel drive ) with 76,000 miles. The ABS light has remained on for several years and there has never been a problem. Each time it was serviced nobody seemed to think it was a b… read more
99 trooper: 000 miles..The ABS light has been on for about a month now
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
hi there. i own a 99 trooper with 122,000 miles. The ABS light has been on for about a month now. Also, last night, on the high way, the check engine light suddenly came on. What might be the problems… read more
2004 Chrysler Sebring: that has been stalling..freeway..engine light
Mauricio
Mauricio, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring that has been stalling for about a year now. the car is at 49000 and hard to start bucks when you are on the freeway. The engine light is now staying on because it bucks… read more
I have a 2004 Isuzu Rodeo. The Check Engine light has been
Ron Z.
Ron Z., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2004 Isuzu Rodeo. The Check Engine light has been coming off and on for about a year now, but the vehicle runs normal. About 2 weeks ago, the Brake Indicator Light has been staying on even wh… read more
Rough..it is going to die off. the battery light on the dash flashes
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My car has been driving rough at times as if it is going to die off. the battery light on the dash flashes when this happens. what could be causing this?… read more
06 Eclipse: oil light has been flickering..0 mph..keep running
Dan, Automotive Technician
I have an '06 Eclipse. The oil light has been flickering on and off for about 4 weeks when I am coasitng to 0 MPH or am at a stop. Also when this happens my rpms are only running at about 400-500 and … read more
1998 Ford Contour: coolant light..car it makes a thump and then dies
kipp the tech
kipp the tech, owner/operator
My daughter has a 1998 Ford Contour. The coolant light has been on for several weeks now which she did nothing about. As of today, when she starts the car it makes a thump and then dies. Is it that sh… read more
My son has a 2008 Hyundai Elantra and his brake light and abs
Clayton
Clayton, Head Mechanic
My son has a 2008 Hyundai Elantra and his brake light and abs light wont go off. He is working in Montana this summer far from a dealership. From looking online it looks like it might be a brake light… read more
My father has a 2000 Mazda Etude 1.6 fuel injection, its
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, Master Automotive Mechanic
my father has a 2000 Mazda Etude 1.6 fuel injection, its been trouble since he bought it earlier this year. Problem now: the vehicle is very lazy (powerless) when overtaking the car either cuts out / … read more
Saab 9000: electrical..his headlights, his tail lights go..rear seat
WilliamB
WilliamB, Associate Degree
My son's Saab 9000 has several electrical quirks now. 1st is when he turns on his headlights, his tail lights go out. 2nd, his A/C only blows out the rear seat ducts. How serious are these to repair i… read more