Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I've replaced my heater core, my thermostat, I'm not over

Customer Question

I've replaced my heater core, my thermostat, I'm not over heating but I'm still bit getting heat in my 2000 dodge grand caravan sport. I get like luke warm on my feet but not hot and don't get it anywhere else.
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you checked for a leak in the cooling system?
Customer: Yes. As far as i can tell there is nothing wrong with my coolant system
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I'm fixing it myself but I've worked on cars my whole life. I've replaced my heater core and my thermostat
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Are you saying the mode wont change either from the floor to the vents and defrost or just that you only get luke warm air from all of these positions?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.