Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have 2002 ford crown vic and it wont shift to 3rd gear and

Customer Question

I have 2002 ford crown vic and it wont shift to 3rd gear and overdrive light blinking on an off
JA: Does the light flash or stay on steady? Do you happen to have the trouble code?
Customer: Flash dont have the code
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: Ok
JA: What is the model of your '02 Ford?
Customer: crown victory
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Speed sensor
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: solenoid
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

The over drive light flashing means the computer system is seeing a fault. If you can get the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved we can work from there to determine the cause.