Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

What's the best way to attach the headliner cloth back in a

Customer Question

What's the best way to attach the headliner cloth back in a few places the biggest being a bout an inch and 0.5 x 8"
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have used a spray glue like 3M adhesive which can be purchased at a local parts store.Jut spray some lightly and re attach and allow to dry.You might use tape to hold in place as the glue dries but this stuff usually works fairly well for this.It comes in a spray can.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete