sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Have a 2002 MDX. About a year ago the interior lights

Have a 2002 MDX. About a year ago the interior lights stopped working. Clock and mileage computer also reset every time the key is turned off and taken out. Its not the #11 fuse, already checked that. History on the vehicle (205k miles) is that I had to replace the ignition switch wiring harness (as it literally burned up) and also the turn signal switch (also in the steering column). These went bad at different times in the past two years and the interior light problem happened in between the other two issues, not at the same time. Very frustrating. Obviously its some electrical issue. Any ideas on a fix ? Really appreciate any help. Thanks.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It's very likely that you're missing power on the circuit that fuse 11 powers for whatever reason. If the fuse is good then it could be a wiring issue or possibly an internal issue in the fuse box.

Using an incandescent test light is there power at the fuse?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will test that tomorrow. With the holiday today can't get to it.

Not a problem.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry I haven't responded, bunch of family problems. I solved the issue with my Acura. Turns out I was looking at the wrong fuse panel (driver's side as opposed to passenger side). The #11 fuse was blown on that panel. Feel like an idiot but its fixed now. I'll rate you so you can close this. Very sorry again about the delay. Have a great holiday season.