Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2010 bentley continental convertible massage and symbol

Customer Question

2010 bentley continental convertible massage and symbol "metal shop workshop "
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 10 months ago.

Hello John!!

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

I do need some more information please

• first i do need the vin # of the vehicle to get all the repair info to assist.
  • can you take a video or picture of when you start the vehicle of the instrument cluster for verification please?
  • any recent reapirs of the vehicle before this occurred?
  • did the vehicle sit for a while before using the vehicle again?

thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is going in for service on Tuesday...I think the symbol relates to the suspension as it shows a car with a symbol in the middle. It only has 8000 Miles it's a series 51 special edition. Thanks

that sounds better . did the car sit for a long time then started?