Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
new radiator..could it be a thermostat ? or a cracked block ?
ERIC KOHNKE
ERIC KOHNKE, mechanic
temperature guage indicates "hot" even though a new radiator was installed. could it be a thermostat ? or a cracked block ?… read more
1998 Nissan Altima: trouble code..(Solenoid B Faulty)..relay
Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, Retired Master Certified Technician
I have a 1998 Nissan Altima showing trouble code P0755. (Solenoid B Faulty) Could this be a fuse or relay somewhere?… read more
I had a faulty fuel pump(inside fuel Tank) on the 4WD Mazda
Mike S.
Mike S., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I had a faulty fuel pump(inside fuel Tank) on the 4WD Mazda B2600. … read more
Auto appraisal~. I have a 2004 Buick Le Sabre Custom.
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
Auto appraisal~.I have a 2004 Buick Le Sabre Custom. Everything inside and out is immaculate including all mechanical workings. And the mileage is only 40,000 miles. Low mileage but it was driven almo… read more
Crack in the bottom is leacking real bad....it looks as if happend
Brad
Brad, Lead Diagnostic Technician
my transsmition is crack in the bottom is leacking real bad....it looks as if happend from the inside out. Why, and what to do?… read more
My interior lights no longer turn off when I close both doors...faulty
Joe
Joe, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My interior lights no longer turn off when I close both doors. I was looking for a faulty switch but cannot find where it is. I have pulled the fuse in order to not drain the battery. Where is the swi… read more
1998 Infiniti: 300 miles..no signs of fluid leaks..car warms..stumble
Jerry, Master Mechanic
I just purchased a 1998 Infiniti I-30 with 67,300 miles on it. The engine looks immaculate, and shows no signs of fluid leaks. However, after the car warms up, on occasion I will have a slight engine … read more
Six nuts off bolts that are inside the trunk but when I push..cracked
Ben Holden
Ben Holden, satellite installer
I can remove I think six nuts off bolts that are inside the trunk but when I push on them nothing happens. I don't want to break the lens as it is cracked as is. I need to remove it so I can patch a h… read more
allen looking bolt above the oil pan...oil filter that is leaking oil
Rcmslm
Rcmslm, owner of small engine shop
i have a allen looking bolt above the oil pan. close to the oil filter that is leaking oil what could this be… read more
defective..local parts store to be sure..underhood fuse box..blown
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. If the battery cables, are loose on the battery or the alternator it can cause immediate alternator failure, so be sure they are not loose or corroded. You may have a defec… read more
Looking at a 2006 Range Rover. Know previous owner and in immaculate
Rich
Rich, Technician
Looking at a 2006 Range Rover HSE. Know previous owner and in immaculate condition. But what are some expenses I should be aware of before buying? How much does a standard service usually run? Am I go… read more
I test drove a maserati quatroporte today..immaculate
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Hello, i test drove a maserati quatroporte today. it is a repo 2006 with only 15k miles. the body is immaculate and it looks to be pretty base. as far as interior. it is all black on black. when i dro… read more
1992 Mazda MX-6: relay..mounts under the hood..controls
HondaPlatinum
I am looking for a new relay for a 1992 Mazda MX-6. The part no. on the relay is B458 brand is IMASEN. I've tried disconnt auto parts,they can't cross the no.I've tried on line and all I get is electr… read more
CX 7 2007 car is stuck in park?? Mechanic had a look put a
Julio Quispe
Julio Quispe, auto mechanic
CX 7 2007 car is stuck in park?? JA: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up? Customer: Yes JA: Are you fixing your CX yourself? What have you tried so far? Customer: Mechanic had a… read more
98 saturn: my radiator close..to put coolant in it for the past 2 days
Your Auto Inspector
Your Auto Inspector, Assistant Service Manager
I have a 98 saturn sc1 manual and there is a crack in my radiator close to the top. Its about 3 inches long and I have had to put coolant in it for the past 2 days. What is the best way to have it fix… read more
2000 olds silhouette: starter relay..wiring diagram..the radiator
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
where is the starter relay on a 2000 olds silohette i looked everywhere but could not find it i have a wiring diagram that shows there is one but i have not been able too locate it i have a 2001 and i… read more
Hi there, Im looking at buying a new car & had a look at a
carguyjosh
carguyjosh, Associate Degree
Hi there, I'm looking at buying a new car & had a look at a susuki grand vital 2002 model. I took it fir a fair drive, it ran very well but when I pulled over I took the radiator cap off and the coola… read more
the sunroof on my 1999 Olds Intrigue is up and will not close.
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
the sunroof on my 1999 Olds Intrigue is up and will not close. When I tried to close it, it retracted the inside slider into the roof. Any suggestions?… read more