Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Roy
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
My car is leaking brake fluid and the tranmission wont change gears.
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
My car is leaking brake fluid and the tranmission wont change gears. what could cause this problem when i just got the car today?… read more
Leak..loud..the passenger side where the fan belts are located
rashawn
rashawn, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Transmission leaked all fluid out after driving extended amount of time. replaced all the fluid it didn't leak back out however the engine is extremely loud coming from the passenger side where the fa… read more
If the descend gear is stock in the land rover freelander
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
if the descend gear is stock in the land rover freelander 2002 … read more
It started to not change gear now it will not change at all.
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Benz master tech
It started to not change gear now it will not change at all . The mechanic changed the fluid and it made no difference … read more
1990 Toyota camry: automatic transmission..Fixed leak and added fluid
Jacob
Jacob, Ford Fleet technician
1990 Toyota Camery LS automatic transmission fluid leaked out. Drove it until wouldn't move. Fixed leak and added fluid. Now car only goes forward no reverse. In nuetral it goes forward and in reverse… read more
1993 Camry LE: leaking..transmission fluid..reverse..mechanically
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
1993 Camry LE: After having a leaking transmission fluid gasket replaced a few weeks ago,the transmission has been shuddering in very low forward gear and often at higher speed for several days. Today… read more
Deville: the tranny is slipping in 3rd and 4th gear..drives fine
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
I have a 96 Caddy Deville, the tranny is slipping in 3rd and 4th gear. 2nd drives fine. The fluid is up and doesn't smell bad. In the higher gears it revs but hardly moves. I doubt the Transmission fi… read more
toyota camry: 96 leaks water from underneath the motor (..ac
GENE
GENE, service manager/lead technician
my toyota camry 96 leaks water from underneath the motor (not much just a little bit) and I am concerned. Someone told me that when the AC has been on for a while that the car starts leaking water and… read more
92 camry: shifts..top gear (overdrive?) fluid looks..drained..pan
HDGENE
HDGENE, auto mechanic
'92 camry,shifts waay to early & stays in gear when coming to stop,only if it was in 2cd gear or above. also slams into top gear (overdrive?) fluid looks good,but drained & dropped pan. pulled vlv bod… read more
96 Corsica: Leaking fluid from side tank og radiator..Is this plastic?
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
Leaking fluid from side tank og radiator on 96 Corsica. Is this plastic? Can it be platched? Optional Information: 1996 Chevrolet Corsica 3.1? Already Tried: nothing… read more
96 Grand Marquis: there is a brake fluid leak..rear door..drivers side
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
I have a 96 Grand Marquis,and there is a brake fluid leak just under the rear door on the drivers side. When I press the brakes I hear ahissing sound as if air was escaping and of course fluid is comi… read more
1994 Toyota camry: it try to switch gears..transmission fluid
john
john, Mechanic
When I come to a stop or starting off, my car will not move untill I give it a lot of gas then it will move and I hear noise when it try to switch gears. My be speed sensor? Optional Information: 1994… read more
1997 toyota camry: oil change..Tranny Leak and Oil Pan Leak
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
I have a 1997 Toyota Camary which I took in for a oil change yesterday. On the receipt listed under technician comments was Tranny Leak and Oil Pan Leak. Could you tell me what is a Tranny Leak? and a… read more
2001 Hyundai: just leaked transmission fluid all over the road..ac
Ed
Ed, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my 2001 Hyundai just leaked transmission fluid all over the road and now it will not move in any gear...It happened as soon as I turned the AC on to the highest setting...what would cause this?… read more
96 camry: checked all the fuses replaced the switch on the column.
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have a 96 camry and the headlights will not come on. I have checked all the fuses replaced the switch on the column. still no headlights. What am I missing?… read more
94 volvo: automatic slips..very slow leak, but doesnt change..topped
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My 94 volvo automatic slips in and out of gear. There has been a very slow leak, but doesn't change if the fluid is topped off. Is there a filter that might be plugged? My wife drives this, so want to… read more
03 mercury mountaineer 4.0 awd no gears. 140,000 miles no
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
140,000 miles no leaks fluid and filter changed at 70,000 … read more
1994 Toyota Corolla: leaking..transmission fluid..000 miles
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Can replacement of a leaking front axle cause a problem with leaking transmission fluid? If yes, what would have to be done to the transmission to fix the problem? Any idea what the cost would be (jus… read more