Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

Took my "88 Spur to a (supposedly) expert in European and

Customer Question
British automobiles. After over a...
Took my "88 Spur to a (supposedly) expert in European and British automobiles. After over a year of not replacing the rear shocks or any of the other work I requested on the car I went to pick it up. The owner shop was unhappy but had his guys clean it up for me. He also had one of then take it for a short drive to make sure it was safe to drive. After getting it home it wouldn't start or even try to. I discovered that his guy detached the cables from the starter. I have found the forward ends of the wires but don't know where to attach them. I could sure use some help. Thanks Dave
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Car
Answered in 4 days by:
9/29/2016
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases it can be best to have the repair facility look into this wiring that did the work to see if they can and will reconnect these since this was their doing and they can usually recall where these cables connect.If this is not an option for you here let me know before rating my help so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Pete. The Rolls is a very unique automobile that really needs Rolls guys to ansewr any questions. I have decided to trailer the car to Franklin, Tennessee where the closest (about 225 miles) known true Rolls repair facility is located. I thank you for your answer.

No problem.I apologize if my info didnt help here.I saw no one else had posted and wanted to see if I could help in any way.If there is anything else I can help with here on anything let me know.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician